Jackie Robert Geller
Jackie Robert Geller is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson School of Law. A member of the California State Bar since 1980, Attorney Jackie Robert Geller has concentrated his practice in the area(s) of Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Tax, and Family Law. He is a member of the California State Bar.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy: personal and business, Chapters 7, 11, and 13.
- Estate Planning: Wills and Trusts, Probate, Probate Litigation.
- Tax: representation of taxpayers before the IRS, California Franchise Tax Board, California EDD and California Board of Equalization.
- Family Law: dissolution, property division, child and spousal support, pre-nuptial agreements.
- Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Tax Law
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Southern and Central Districts of California
- United States Tax Court
- BA, New York University, New York, NY, 1973
- JD, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA, 1979
- LL.M. University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys